From the moment you turn into the wooded drive, it becomes obvious that Webshire Kennels is truly concerned about the care of your pet. Our stunningly beautiful rural location provides the perfect setting for a safe and secure environment when your dog stays with them.
Our kennel facility is indoor/outdoor with 4×4 runs on the inside, which are separated from the outside 4×10 runs by sliding doors. The dogs are provided access to both inside and outside runs in the warm weather. Since the interior part of the kennel is heated during cold weather, the dogs are let in and out periodically throughout the day when temperatures get too chilly. A screened-in porch area surrounds the outdoor kennels. This provides a comfortable environment that is sheltered from wind, rain, snow and mosquitoes, even when the dogs are “outside”. When you see Webshire Kennels boarding facilities, you will know you have found your pet a “home away from home!” We offer a safe, clean, open environment with 24-hour attendance.
Kennel & Pet Boarding Information –
- Monday through Friday: 8am to 1pm, then 4pm to 6pm
- Saturday: 8am to 1pm
- Sunday: 4pm to 6pm
Current Rates (effective Jan. 1, 2018)
- $14.00/day Includes food and one exercise session.
- $12.00/day is the family rate (2 dogs in one kennel) Includes food and one exercise session.
- Additional exercise is $1.00 per 15 minute session. There is a maximum of 2 sessions per day.
Rates are calculated similar to hotels. The day you bring your dog in is one day, regardless of time. If you pick your dog up prior to noon Monday through Saturday you are not charged for that particular day. Any pick-up Monday through Saturday after noon is charged for that day. Sunday always counts as a day, since they don’t open until after 12 noon.
We are happy to bathe your dog prior to his or her pick up. Grooming rates start at $15.00 depending on size and condition.
Additional Information –
- Webshire Kennels requires that all shots be up to date and that you provide us with verification of the following:
- DHLPPv (given annually or every 3 years depending on vet protocol. Titers also accepted.)
- Rabies (given every 1-3 years depending on age of dog)
- Bordatella (given annually)
- We feed Country Vet Naturals dog food. Webshire has been extremely happy with these foods over the years and have found that most dogs switch to and from them quite readily. In fact, many of our clients have switched their dogs over to one or the other after seeing how well their dogs respond to our food. However, if you should wish to bring your own food, we ask that it is brought in a self-enclosed container such as Tupperware or Rubbermaid bins. No dog food bags please.
- All kennels are equipped with a raised bed or platform. However, you may bring along a blanket from home if you wish. We simply ask that blankets brought for your dog should be small enough to be machine washable. No comforters, sleeping bags or large dog beds (unless they have a removable cover).
- Toys may be brought for your dog. Smaller toys cannot be put into the kennels because they will roll out, like tennis balls and small Kong’s.
We offer a full-service boarding facility for dogs; dogs can be boarded 365 days per year including holidays. Webshire Kennels is conveniently located for kennel & pet boarding near the Fox Cities – Fox Valley area, Appleton, Oshkosh, Neenah, Menasha, Winneconne, Larsen, New London, Greenville, Kaukauna, Green Bay, Freedom, Little Chute, Combined Locks, Rosendale, Fond du Lac, Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin.